Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Birthday Bag of Bags


Some time ago I made my daughter a set of rainbow bean bags.  I actually made two sets, and tucked one away for a future occasion.  A recent invitation to a neighbor's birthday party provided the opportunity to get out the bags, fill them up, and get them ready for a very special little girl.


These were so much fun to make.  They are a great scrap buster too!  My older boys enjoy them as much as my four year old.  There's something satisfying about tossing bean bags.  :-)


I used some scraps from my Valentine's quilt to make a drawstring holding bag.  This was my very first drawstring bag, but it certainly won't be my last!


What a quick and easy (and incredibly useful!) project.  I loved making this.  It is fully lined, with a squared off bottom.  I googled for tutorials on drawstring bags and combined several techniques to come up with my own pattern.  It is incredibly easy to do.


A perfect gift bag for a special homemade gift!



4 comments:

  1. Bean Bags

    I really enjoy the blog post.Thanks Again. Really Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the bean bags and the drawstring bag look great,I haven't visited for some time so am going to catch up on what I've missed :o). I'm a follower now so hopefully won't miss anything.

    Peg xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this manner my associate Wesley Virgin's story starts in this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the government and others used to get anything they want.

    THESE are the EXACT same SECRETS many famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

    You've heard that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    That's really because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps this conversation has even occurred INSIDE your own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind 7 years back, while driving a non-registered, garbage bucket of a vehicle without a driver's license and $3 on his banking card.

    "I'm very frustrated with going through life payroll to payroll! Why can't I become successful?"

    You took part in those types of conversations, am I right?

    Your very own success story is waiting to start. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

    ReplyDelete